Pikmin Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pikmin Rp

A Roleplaying forum based on the nintendo game pikmin, all rights belong to them

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kicked the bucket

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kicked the bucket Empty Kicked the bucket Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:45 pm

Demonicmuffin

Admin

Leif looked around, confused by his surroundings. "What... happened..." said to himself sitting up. He looked over and saw the ship laying busted on the ground. "Oh yeah..." he said looking up, "We crashed...".
"Speaking of which, where is Ezio..." He said looking around. Leif peeked around a corner and saw the strangest thing he's ever seen. They were little, about half his height, leaves coming out of the top of their heads, and spikes on what appeared to be a stem. They only had a nose. They appeared to be trying to get some sort of aerial plant out of a some giant roots. Leif whistled, hoping that Ezio could hear it. Suddenly, the strange lifeforms surrounded him, but didn't seem to be hostile. He saw one happened to be carrying some sort of data file. Leif plugged it into his Map n' Com, as the data transferred. Quickly reading it, he learned that these creatures are called pikmin, and the aerial object was their den, referred to as an "Onion". Leif looked at his little group, and started to pick one gingerly up. Here goes nothing... He thought, throwing the pikmin into the knot, who then proceeded to push it out. The onion began to hover down, the pikmin clinging to one of the stand-like structures on the bottom. Leif heard a ping from his Mn'c  seeing a ping on the map, That's probably Ezio, so at least we are still in range of each other. he thought to himself. He called Ezio's mn'c hoping it was with him. Finally, Leif saw his friends face on the screen, and was relieved his was alright. "Hey!" Leif greeted happily, "Are you OK? Can you move? I'll try and meet up with you!" Leif said waiting for a response.

Last edited by Demonicmuffin on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

https://pikmincreativerp.board-directory.net

2Kicked the bucket Empty Re: Kicked the bucket Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:50 pm

Ezio

Ezio groaned before nodding he stood quickly and yawned "I'm alright but still tired, but my path is blocked by some spider web and some strange aerial plant is stuck in it Leif i see little creatures trying to pull it out what do i do?" the strange creatures had wings on their backs and they seemed to be much shorter then him, he grunted before walking over to the creatures and lifting his Mapn'com up to show Leif the creatures.

Ezio whistled to see if leif could hear him from where he was but the creatures flew towards him and landed on his shoulders, he smiled before throwing the two at the knot of the plant, they grabbed it and started pulling down causing the spider web to go with it, after they got it down three more creatures popped out of it and started humming somehow.

3Kicked the bucket Empty Re: Kicked the bucket Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Demonicmuffin

Admin

Leif heard the return whistle from his friend. "Ok so we should meet up somewhere. I found some creatures a lot like those except they are slightly bigger, have thorns, and don't fly. We should meet up" Leif said putting away his mn'c. Leif whistled, calling the pikmin back. They walked forward with him, playing with eachother like children. As they turned the corner, they came across a strange spotted creature with stalked eyes. The pikmin began to panic as the creature charged at them menacingly. Leif looked around, spotting the one that had pushed out the onion, standing in front of him in an attempt to protect him. "Ready?" Leif said grabbing the pikmin's stem. The pikmin nodded as Leif Jumped in the air, swinging the pikmin on top of the creature, defeating it instantly. the other pikmin came back, 3 of them carrying the deceased body while the rest hailed the onion pikmin as a hero. "Your name is... Peirce." Leif said, noticing the unique thorn on Pierce's nose. Leif Picked up a file that the creature spat up when it was defeated. "Huh... Bulborbs... and these ones are only dwarfs... hate to see a fully grown one." he said as he heard a little cheer from behind him. He watched as the dwarf bulborb was sucked into the onion, causing 3 sprouts to shoot out of the knot in the top. "Well..." Leif said shrugging, "Whatever works...". Leif continued, leaving some of the pikmin pulling out the sprouts and using some strange flowers that Leif found was called a "Pellet Posy" and was the pikmins main source of nutrients for the onion to produce sprouts. Leif heard a Peirce squeal, pointing onto a mechanical device in a small tunnel. "The engine!" Leif said running towards it. Before he could reach it, a tube-like mouth came out, sniffing the engine and knocking Leif back. "WAH!" Leif said surprised as the tunnel burst open, revealing a huge creature. Leif was and the pikmin were launched back, as they gazed at the colossal monster devouring the engine. It floated out like a balloon, its blue body striped with purple. It Shot a gust at the group, sending them sprawling once more, as it propelled itself away with a rear propeller onto a stump. "NO!" Leif said, hopping in a futile attempt to catch it. As Leif sighed, his Map n' com started pinging from the other side of the burrow. "That must be Ezio!" Leif said glad that something good happened. "Lets go through the burrow to find him Peirce" He said whistling gleefully, and inadvertently calling the pikmin from the onion. Leif skipped into the burrow, and saw Ezio standing on the other side. "Ezio!" Leif called embracing him, "The Engine was eaten by a giant balloon monster!" He said frantically. Leif looked at the 2 types of pikmin, and saw Peirce preforming a similar embrace with a unique winged pikmin. "Well, pikmin see pikmin do!" Leif said laughingly shrugging.

4Kicked the bucket Empty Re: Kicked the bucket Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:23 pm

Ezio

Ezio smiled at the two creatures and laughed at the pikmin see joke the bearded man would whistle silently before stomping over to a hole and picking up a carrot he took off his helmet before biting into the vegetable, he blinked once twice then asked "Leif what happened to the ship?"

5Kicked the bucket Empty Re: Kicked the bucket Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:08 pm

Demonicmuffin

Admin

"There were some.... Complications that lead to the ship kinda... crashing... and the striped balloon monster kinda... ate the engine..." Leif said scratching his head. "Oh hey another data file!" He said plugging it into is mn'c. Leif read it over, discovering more about this strange creature. "It's called a Whirly Gusthog, and these files i keep finding are all addressed by someone named Captain Olimar...  But we have to find a way to get to that log, but how..." Leif said deep in thought as he walked out of the burrow, he saw a stick with some strange curled plants around the edge. He looked around and saw more of them. "Hey Ezio Maybe the winged pikmin can carry those! and we may be able to fashion some kind of craft out of them!" Leif said excitedly, grabbing another file confirming his suspicion of the winged pikmin's ability to carry the strange plants, and as the log said, a fluke weed. As he got to the end, He saw a new signature. "Brittany, Botanist of the S.S. Drake?" She did mention olimar so I can assume they knew each other Leif thought shaking his head. "Anyway, see if you can get that stick out of the water using the fluke weed on it, I'm going to go look for more of them, also feed the onion Pellet posies, those flower bud things, and enemy creatures to get more pikmin!" Leif walked over a fallen hollowed branch, using it to travel over the water. "From what I know, Plants don't tend to live so well underwater" Leif said to himself. "Peirce?" Leif asked, inviting his little buddy to the front. "You think that you could help me lead them? Here give me a second, Leif said breaking off a piece of tough, hollow wood. Leif poked a couple of holes in it to adjust the pitch. "Put that like that," Leif said grabbing a strange hollow bud and putting a hole in it as to act relative to the bellows. He than strung it onto a thin stem and gave it to Peirce. "If you squeeze this," Leif said gesturing to the bubble like plant, "You can rally the others, also use it if i'm in trouble and we need help. OK?" Leif said, not expecting a response.
"OK!"
Leif turned looking at Peirce. "Did you just... speak?!" Leif said utterly confused. Not only by the fact that this chirping plant creature could speak to him, or that he just now understood him, but also by the fact that the creature was speaking without a mouth.
"Did you just understand me?!" Peirce said freaking out as he slung the whistle over his back.
"Warning, helmet leak, rare chemical detected" Leif heard his survival systems say. Leif looked at Peirce and watched in amazement as the leaf atop his sprout transformed into a flower. "It appears that Peirce's evolution, was triggered by hormones set off by your trust in him, and his will to impress you. This, mixed with a certain genetic mutation in his stems bloom, resulting in a different flower, mixed together with released hormone, creating an extremely rare chemical compound, unable to be produced artificially. This means that this was a once in a lifetime thing, but has cause mutations in your Wernicke's area as well as your Broca's Area, resulting in a genetic enhancement in the brain that will be transferred through your offspring as a recessive trait." Leif and Peirce both looked utterly confused at the machine, and shrugged simultaneously as Leif pulled off his helmet. "Luckily the atmosphere isn't toxic to Pukpotions'" Leif said wiping his forehead. "Hey um, Can you two carry this back to the ship? That thing that Crashed near the onion?" Leif said, unaware that he was speaking the pikmin language, gesturing to two pikmin.

"OK!" they responded in unison, ecstatic about their new friends ability to speak their language. They turned around, picking up the helmet together and began the trek back.

"Well, now that that's over we have to get to work! All form into groups, they will only be temporary but try not to get confused, 4 per group please. 2 groups, including Peirce will join me in to look for materials to build a craft with, the rest of you, try to increase the pikmin population. I helped save your home, and we came to save our home so please, please help us get our engine back, from what i've learned about this planet, the ground is too dangerous to inhabit during the night. So Rollout!" Leif said, glad that he was out of the spotlight and back in his comfort zone. "Come one guys!" Leif said playfully gesturing two groups forward including Peirce. "We've got our work cut out for us, but I'm sure we can do it... probably"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum